Celtic Community Church of Yahweh
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Celtic Community Church of Yahweh open community forum.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

might as well ask the obvious question

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Brother Bradley Avi

might as well ask the obvious question Empty
PostSubject: might as well ask the obvious question   might as well ask the obvious question EmptySat Jun 05, 2010 1:45 am

Thanks for setting up this forum. My question would relate to key differences between what one would consider Messianic Judaism and the Celtic Church of Yahweh. I studied Church history as my major in Seminary and have at least a general understanding of the early Celtic believers and some of their distinctives. Also, after being a pastor and working for years in the church I embraced Messianic Judiasm as what I felt was a better expression of my faith then what I saw in most modern churches. So, I guess, what I am wondering is if someone would like to comment on distinctives in a thumbnail sketch. Thanks sincerely, Brother Bradley Avi.
Back to top Go down

might as well ask the obvious question
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Celtic Community Church of Yahweh :: Discussion About the Celtic Community Church of Yahweh :: Celtic Church of Yahweh :: Celtic Christianity & Messianic Judaism-
Jump to: